Saturday, January 2, 2010

30 Days + of Gratitude ~ Day 25/26




  1. I am grateful for the New Year's Eve Full Moon...and all the ways the Moon continues to teach me about mirrors...to see everything as able to reflect where I am at within myself.
  2. I am grateful for the positive flow of energy that moves through creative expression...it's one of the best uses for the immense energy that gathers and collects, putting it to good use.  When I do not, I draw in situations that are not fun to engage with, tipped off by anger, fear, or sadness.  All energies worked with consciously can be fuel for creation.
  3. I am grateful for all the people in my world mirroring infinite varieties of my own expressions.
  4. I am grateful for all those who have come before me, lighting the way.
  5. I am grateful for all those who have come before me and have felt stuck.  You are palpably cheerleading my walk.  I feel you.  I am grateful for the support.
  6. I am grateful for the energy of Fire.  You are one of my closest teachers.  You continue to show me how to work with You in creative ways for expansion and upliftment.  You teach me about the power of respect and consciously approaching in humility.
  7. I am grateful for the energy of Water.  You teach me how to be fluid, flexible, and trusting conduit.  You show me the strength in softness.
  8. I am grateful for the energy of Air.  You teach me about clarity, effective movement, and release.  You show me ways of communicating that are full of power and free of aggression.
  9. I am grateful for the energy of Earth.  You teach me about rooting deeply to expand into greater freedom.  You hold all of the elements in your balancing womb.  When I approach you with love in my heart, you show me that I can garden any seeds into bountiful harvest.
  10. I am grateful to the muscles and connective tissues of my body.  You continue to grow and adapt to the needs of my spirit, and have put up gracefully with the demands of my ego.  I will nourish you more in the coming minutes, hours, days, months, and years ahead.  

No comments:

Post a Comment