Friday, December 18, 2009

30 Days + of Gratitude ~ Day 10

  1. I'm grateful for all of the reminders, both the ones I reach into and the ones that are reaching through me, that everything is truly whole, perfect, abundant, enough...
  2. I'm grateful for my love of cooking.  It's a way for me to connect beyond words as love with food as the conduit.
  3. I'm grateful for everything unfolding for me around Patience; my interest in gardening it ever deeper, the direct ways it reveals the connection to Trust and Faith, and the opportunity it reveals for abiding in the peaceful, silent, Present.
  4. I'm grateful for the new gummy bears sweetened with agave (***oops!  They're actually sweetened with real fruit juice...see Liane's comment below!) made by friend Liane Weintraub's brilliant green company, Tasty Baby...they specialize in organic frozen baby foods.  However the awesome gummies are for kids of all ages. 
  5. I'm grateful for all the ways these hummingbirds at my house interact with me, catch my attention, make me smile and laugh, and punctuate my intution.


2 comments:

  1. Scott, I am grateful (more than you'll know!) to read about how you feel here ... however, I think I must clarify that our fruit gummies are actually not made with agave! They are made with real fruit juice, are 100% organic & contain no high-fructose corn syrup or artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, etc. That said, they do contain organic cane juice (ie: organic sugar).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for clarifying Liane!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete