Saturday, December 26, 2009

30 Days + of Gratitude ~ Day 19





  1. I am supremely grateful for the 4 new tires on my car, and the alignment job today...and to Chris Doggett in LA (also from Rochester, NY) for referring me to 7 Dias Tires in Koreatown for the whole job.  They gave me great service, excellent tires, and are clearly committed to doing the right thing at affordable prices.  I'm sure I'll be back.  The amount of energy I was leaking in concern about the longevity of my previous tires and the safety of my passengers is now complete!  The whole process happened outside of my intellect...through invoking Grace, asking for leads/support from friends, and trusting Intuition to guide the process.
  2. I am grateful for the new acquaintances I made at Christmas Dinner hosted by good friend Jason Harler.  A stunning chef named Lisa Hall showed up, and looks like we'll be trading healing work for culinary training, with Scrabble games sprinkled in along the way.
  3. I am grateful for my bed for giving me a comfortable cozy place to let go into deeper rejuvenation with each passing night.  I'm looking forward to having new pillows come my way that do that same thing for my neck :)
  4. I am grateful for my neighbors Wayne and Paul who are like guardian angels, both when I'm traveling and while I'm here.  They've taken in my mail, watered my garden, opened their abundant hearts over and over again, and treated this building like a sanctuary.
  5. I am grateful for the row of trees outside my windows, lining the space between my building and the next.  They give a home to the hummingbirds, squirrels, swallows, and other critters that keep me company and punctuate my intuition.  They provide a beautiful buffer between the two buildings, and add a sweet silence that everyone feels when they come into my building and apartment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment