Sunday, December 20, 2009

30 Days + of Gratitude ~ Day 12





  1. I'm grateful for this list to keep bringing me back to gratitude every day.  Everyone (just about...) has circumstances.  And a number of us have emotions around circumstances.  Even me.  This list is one of many practices I'm deeply engaged with that are helping me stay clear, and become clearer than ever.  The process of cleaning out the illusions doesn't always feel so tidy or beautiful, but seems like it always looks amazing in retrospect.  So here's virtual glass raised to all who choose to walk through the illusions, no matter what it takes, and become clearer.
  2. I'm grateful for all the people out there I know about, and the ones I do not, who're choosing to clear the clutter, see through the noise, and choose Truth.  Your work, even if you feel alone, impacts me and everyone else who's making this choice....keep walking!
  3. I'm grateful for the rich conversation with my Dad this morning on the phone.  While there are areas where we don't see eye-to-eye, there's one we do, and that's Love.  I love him, he loves me, and neither one of us needs to use cards and presents to prove it anymore.  Now cards and presents are gravy.  Thank you Dad....I love you!
  4. I'm grateful for all the hard work my Mom did to raise herself and me all these years...most of it, I may never know about.  Mom...you're a hero to me, and I love you!
  5. I'm grateful for all the ways Spirit finds to creatively get my attention onto what matters.  Tonight it was finding all the old receipt books for healing products (oils, sage, etc) clients have bought from me over the last couple of years.  In sitting at the shredder with them, I was able to feel gratitude for each and every one of you and all the lessons, love, and growth we walked through together.  Thank you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment