Thursday, December 24, 2009

30 Days + of Gratitude ~ Day 17





  1. I am grateful for the moments when I question my value, as they let me know where the next opening within myself has become available and ready to approach...to approach through telling myself the truth, opening my Heart, and letting go of the illusions.
  2. I am grateful for all the love in my life.  I am surrounded by it everywhere I look.  When I'm loving myself, it's easy to see that it starts with me.
  3. I am grateful for clean sheets!  No matter how many moments, days, and years of getting into a bed made of fresh-from-the-laundry-sheets, that first moment of skin-to-sheets contact is bliss!
  4. I am grateful for all the smiles I see on people's faces, especially when they're unsolicited and arising for no particular reason.  They're contagious, courageous, and beautiful!
  5. I am grateful my eyes.  They have crisp, clear vision, and show me life in new and amazing ways each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment