Monday, December 28, 2009

30 Days + of Gratitude ~ Day 20





  1. I am grateful for Avatar (the movie).  Took me even deeper into the experience-space of the connectedness of All.  
  2. I am grateful for the writings of great beings...breadcrumbs left behind on the path to nowhere/everywhere.
  3. I am grateful for being nudged by life in the direction of letting go...letting go of the unnecessary, the needless, the things that pretend to be love and aren't...
  4. I am grateful for the people that are opening and awakening, you give me hope for the rest of Us.
  5. I am grateful for seeds of all kinds.  You show me that size and volume at first perception don't matter, only intention...that one tiny seed contains universes...that with attentive, expectation-free presence, every seed can be nurtured into full expansion over time, and in the perfect time.

No comments:

Post a Comment