Tuesday, December 22, 2009

30 Days + of Gratitude ~ Day 15

1. I'm grateful for the deepening capacity to feel and intuit more refined subtlties in my awareness. As I trust this sensing/knowing capacity more, it in turn reveals ever more specificity a about anything. I look forward to continuing to deepen this relationship.

2. I'm grateful for my Grandma Webb! She's my last living Grandparent, and a perennial source of practical wisdom for me. Her Love is so tremendously healing, her laughter infectious, her humor deep, and she's a an all around firecracker. I treasure our phone calls, regardless of what we discuss.

3. I'm grateful for becoming more open to Nature as one of the primary teaching relationships in my life...I can be anywhere and learn from all her expressions when I am in a place of Trust within mySelf.

4. I'm grateful for the power of forgiveness and all the freedom it reveals. As I forgive and love me deeper, I'm free to love you and not reach for judgment. I trust me more and more each day to Love and Trust myself in your presence...and this makes it a heck of a lot more fun for everybody!

5. I'm grateful for all the closet space I'm excavating to store everything I have in my care in easy ways, and free up more of my living space.

No comments:

Post a Comment