Wednesday, December 9, 2009

30 Days + of Gratitude

I was scrolling through iPhone apps last night out of curiosity as to what's out there for self-development, and came across one called "Gratitude Journal" that's apparently a big favorite for Oprah. Well, if it's good enough for Oprah, it's good enough for me!

For at least the next 30 days, each day, I'll post 5 new things I'm grateful for, and anything outside the box that shows up from doing the practice.

1. I'm grateful today for my healthy body.
2. I'm grateful for the two hummingbirds living in the trees just outside my windows who keep me company day in and day out with their songs and antics (sometimes it's like watching the old Tom and Jerry cartoons the way they chase each other around).
3. I'm grateful for the breathwork. It's given me a career I love, and helped me and so many others to heal and awaken ever deeper to Self-Love.
4. I'm grateful to David Elliott for his mentoring, friendship, and love.
5. I'm grateful for the amazing king-sized afghan my Mom crocheted for me over something like four straight days. I wrap up in it and feel her love.

2 comments: