Thursday, December 10, 2009

30 Days + of Gratitude ~ Day 2

  1. So grateful to spend time with one of my 'spiritual' nephews this afternoon...River Greenlee, age      1 1/4 years old.  Looking at life through his eyes helps me be more simple and get out of the past and future into right here.  If I'm not, he lets me know immediately!
  2. I'm grateful for the rain that just started outside my window.  While I give my garden really awesome treated water and lots of TLC, getting it directly from the rains is a whole other level of nourishment.
  3. I'm grateful for commitment, without which I wouldn't have written this tonight at 10:00 when I'd rather be lazy and listen to the rain.  This commitment keeps taking me outside of the guy I've been into the guy I've always known I am, and who continues to emerge with each step outside the "known".
  4. I'm grateful A Course In Miracles...here I am on Lesson 291 (of 365) and I'm someone who's finding exponential ease in letting go of the ideas of the past in favor of the Love in the present.
  5. I'm grateful for people continuing to share the things in their lives that are making a difference, even if I can be a little slow on the uptake with some of it.  I'm a work in progress, and if it's something great, I always come around when I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment